An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- have more control when communicating with each ad network
- have a single SDK to add to your app instead of one from each ad network
- see which of an app’s new users came from recent advertising clicks or views
- receive reporting on basic usage analytics
The correct answer is:
- have a single SDK to add to your app instead of one from each ad network.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Mobile Certification Exam Answers