⚠️ Attention: This Exam is no longer available.
100% Free & updated Authorized Buyers Brand Controls Basics Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
The old name of this certification is Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment.
Authorized Buyers Brand Controls Basics Assessment Details:
- Time limit: No Time Limit
- Questions: 4
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it immediately.
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Authorized Buyers Brand Controls Basics Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Authorized Buyers Brand Controls Basics Exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Authorized Buyers Brand Controls Basics Certificate.
✅ A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
✅ Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?
- Industry-respected certification organizations
- Consumers who watch ads
✅ Why would an advertiser use pre-targeting vertical exclusions?
- If they wanted to prevent their ads from running on a specific mobile app
- If they wanted to prevent their ads from running on mobile and tablet devices
- If they wanted to prevent their ads from running on inventory from specific domains, channels, videos, and about certain subjects
- If they wanted to prevent their ads from running on a specific publisher domain
✅ These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- Google Display Network Policies
- AdSense Program Policies
- YouTube Community Guidelines
- YouTube Partner Program
✅ An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for all age groups and wants to prevent their ads from running on sexually-suggestive content.
What brand control should they use?
- Third-party verification
- Sensitive categories
- Pre-targeting vertical exclusions
- Pre-targeting URL exclusions
✅ To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- Advertiser friendly content guidelines
- AdSense Program Policies
- Search Network Policies
✅ How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- All publishers are required to adhere to the AdSense policies, which dictate the types of content suitable for ads.
- Publishers tell Google which content is suitable for ads.
- Once Google approves a new publisher, all of that publisher’s content is eligible to serve ads through the Display Network.
- It categorizes content into three categories: low, medium, and premier.