⚠️ Attention: This Exam is no longer available.
100% Free & updated Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Take all the courses, pass the Assessment, and earn an Achievement to display on your profile.
Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment Details:
- Time limit: No Time Limit
- Questions: 04
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it immediately.
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Certificate.
✅ An advertiser wants to prevent ads for their new campaign from serving on problematic domains.
- Run default ads
- Enable ad blocking
- Unassign ads from the placement
- Deactivate the ad tag
✅ These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- Google Display Network Policies
- AdSense Program Policies
- YouTube Community Guidelines
- YouTube Partner Program
✅ Why would an advertiser use digital content labels?
- To verify their ads are running next to content that is suitable for their audience
- To verify their ads are running on high-end devices
- To verify their ads are running in a spot that’s viewable
- To verify their ads are running on premium inventory
✅ How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- All publishers are required to adhere to the AdSense policies, which dictate the types of content suitable for ads.
- Publishers tell Google which content is suitable for ads.
- Once Google approves a new publisher, all of that publisher’s content is eligible to serve ads through the Display Network.
- It categorizes content into three categories: low, medium, and premier.
✅ An advertiser wants to see what portion of their ads are serving outside their targeted geographic region.
- Verification reports
- Publisher reports
- Report Builder
- Ad targeting settings
✅ To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- Advertiser friendly content guidelines
- AdSense Program Policies
- Search Network Policies
✅ A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.