This exam is no longer available
100% Free Updated Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This assessment covers basic concepts in online advertising and sales skills. It assesses the effectiveness of sales representatives to sell Google digital solutions to businesses.
Google Digital Sales Assessment Details:
- Questions: 55 questions
- Time limit: 90 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kind of exam on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Google Digital Sales Exam to follow the below steps
☑ Step 1: Go here https://academy.exceedlms.com/student/path/2936-digital-sales-certification and sign in with your Google account.
☑ Step 2: Start your exam.
☑ Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from Google exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
☑ Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get a Google Digital Sales Certificate.
✅ You have a meeting with a new client. Why would it be a good idea to share anonymized data (such as conversion rate and cost-per-conversion) from some successful clients in the same industry as this client?
- To stimulate dialogue with the client so he becomes more excited about your ideas and the potential growth his business could see
- To sound smarter and show the client that you are more knowledgeable than he originally thought you were
- To be so convincing that the client has no choice but to buy, because you know he enjoys looking at data
- To make the meeting last longer, so the client feels even more invested in the solution
✅ Which is a benefit of doing pre-call planning before pitching online advertising solutions to a client?
- To guarantee that the client will make a decision by the end of the meeting
- Preparation is only important if you have multiple people meeting with the client and want to avoid confusion on each person’s role in the meeting
- Preparation is not critical if you have enough experience
- To prepare for potential objections the client may have
✅ If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from your ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- previous visits extensions
- sitelink extensions
- location extensions
- callout extensions
✅ Which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Seller ratings
- Location extensions
- Sitelink extensions
- Previous visits extensions
✅ You want to generate leads with your Google Ads campaign by encouraging people to fill in an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- The number of clicks that your ad received divided by the number of times that it showed
- The percentage of budget spent compared to how many forms were completed
- You can’t calculate return on investment for campaigns that are focused on online leads
- How much you’ve spent on the campaign compared to the value of leads generated
✅ Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behaviour of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- likely they are to become a regular customer.
- they interact with the client’s website.
- they perceive the client’s products.
- likely they are to click the client’s ads.
✅ You are nearing the end of a successful meeting with a client, when they tell you, “this all sounds really great, but I do not have the budget for Google Search right now.” What should you do next?
- Explain the return on investment that the client can expect and explain why they should make room in the budget.
- Find out if the client has someone that they report to who may be able to approve the investment in display.
- Empathise and ask the client to tell you more about their concern.
- Ask the client if their long-term success is worth making room in the budget.
✅ What is the main purpose of summarising the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- It gives the client an opportunity to change their mind about buying from you, so it should only be done if absolutely necessary.
- It makes the client feel that they are being listened to and the solution provided is customised for them.
- It buys you extra time to decide how to close the sale.
- It makes the client feel that they are important and guarantees that they will buy what you are selling.
✅ Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- they interact with her website
- likely they are to become a regular customer
- they perceive her products
- likely they are to click her ads
✅ Thinking about the desired outcome before the meeting will:
- be helpful, only if it will not increase the length of your meeting beyond what is necessary.
- not be helpful and will cause you to overthink the meeting.
- be helpful, because it will allow you to focus on how to maximise success.
- be a waste of time, and you are already very busy.
✅ If you’d like your ads to be shown on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
✅ Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited their website before. Which Google Ads feature would you recommend?
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Conversion tracking
- Ecommerce tracking
✅ A standard Google Ads text ad is made up of:
- headline text, an image, and description text
- headline text and description text
- a display URL and description text
- headline text, a display URL, and description text
✅ Which of the following is a benefit of doing pre-call planning before pitching online advertising solutions to a client?
- Preparation is only important if you have multi-person meeting with the client and want to avoid confusion about each person’s role in the meeting.
- Preparation is not critical if you have enough experience.
- To guarantee that the client will make a decision by the end of the meeting.
- To prepare for potential objections that the client may have.
✅ Your client mentions that they have some concerns about implementing a Google Search campaign. Which of the following is a good example of how to clarify the client’s concerns?
- “It sounds like you have received some incorrect information. What is the role of the person who told you that?”
- “Can you please tell me more about what you have heard and how that is a concern for you?”
- “This sounds more like a concern that your supervisor mentioned. Is that correct?”
- “I can see how that would be your concern, but you do not have to worry about that.”
✅ Asking a client questions about their desired business objectives is:
- a good idea, because it can lead you to other information that may be valuable in providing additional solutions.
- only important when you are not getting very clear responses about the client’s marketing objectives.
- a bad idea, because the scope is too broad for a marketing meeting.
- a good idea, because it makes you sound like you understand the client.
✅ Print, TV and radio advertising typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- Online campaigns generate clicks, whereas other channels generate exposure.
- Google Ads budgets can only be set once annually and require a fixed commitment.
- Budgets cannot be applied to online campaigns due to constant changes in traffic.
- Online campaigns are highly measurable and can often automate a positive ROI. It can be strategic to capture all traffic without a predetermined budget as long as ROI is positive.
✅ Your client wants to improve their ad positioning. You recommend that one way to do this is by increasing their bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit them?
- It is only a good idea if the client shows a high level of interest and tells you that they want to spend more money.
- It is not a good idea, because the client probably already knows how it will benefit them and you do not want to sound overbearing.
- It is not a good idea to recommend this at all, because it may offend the client.
- It is a good idea to help the client understand how increasing their bid amount and ad quality will help reach their goal of reaching more customers.
✅ Which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Sitelink extensions
- Promotion extensions
- Seller ratings
- Location extensions
✅ For which client would you recommend radius targeting?
- Christopher, who wants to promote his new product in select cities
- Denise, whose service can reach customers within 30 miles
- Luis, whose e–commerce business delivers nationwide
- Mabel, who wants to exclude her ads from certain cities
✅ Which of the following is a benefit of advertising online?
- Make money by showing ads on your website.
- Reach people who are likely to be interested in what you’re advertising.
- Automatically collect information about potential customers.
- Increase your position in organic search results.
✅ Negative keywords can help advertisers to refine the targeting of their ads by:
- increasing the number of relevant Display Network placements
- reducing their campaign’s daily budget recommendations
- reducing the number of irrelevant clicks
- raising the average position of their ads
✅ Which of the following is a benefit of advertising online with Google Ads?
- Advertisers can choose how much they spend and only pay when someone clicks their ad.
- Advertisers can pay to always show their ad above the organic search results.
- Advertisers pay the same amount every time that someone clicks their ad.
- Advertisers can choose how many times their ad should be shown during the day.
✅ Why is it important to understand the expectations that a client has of you?
- It will help you to better understand how your client wants to be served so that you can provide a great experience.
- It is only important if you think that the client may have false assumptions about how the campaign will work.
- To give you the opportunity to tell the client if they are being unreasonable in their requests, so that you can help them to achieve their goals.
- It is important so that you can persuade the client into spending more money.
✅ Before asking your client questions about their business, it is best to tell them why you are asking the questions and the benefits because:
- it will help you appear more confident to the client and she will be more likely to give you truthful responses.
- it shows the client that you value their insight and partnership so that you can provide a tailored solution.
- it gives the client the opportunity to decide if she needs to gather more information before answering your questions.
- you do not want the client to feel as though you are wasting her time.
✅ Your Client Is Interested In Switching From TV, Print And Radio Advertising. What Are The Return On Investment (ROI) Benefits Of Online Advertising Campaigns?
- Traditional media are not always measurable, but online campaigns are highly measurable and you can analyse your click data.
- Online advertising is always less expensive than traditional media
- Traditional media typically requires a predetermined quarterly budget, but online advertising usually lets you set your budget once a month at a fixed amount
- Traditional media generates exposure, but online advertising campaigns can guarantee sales
✅ All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid of £1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is £0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount that you’d pay for that click?
✅ Asking the client, “Is there anything else that you want to discuss during our meeting?” is:
- a bad idea, because it gives the client unnecessary control of the meeting.
- a good idea, because you get input from the client, which makes the client feel like they are being listened to.
- a bad idea, because the client may feel that you do not know what you are doing.
- a good idea, but only if you know that the client will not bring up any concerns.
✅ Anne-Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her AdWords costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)?
- How many times her ads have been viewed and clicked.
- Number of clicks on her ads and revenue that they generated.
- Number of clicks on her ads and costs to produce her purses.
- Costs to produce her purses and revenue generated from her ads.
✅ A positioning statement is a quick, 90-second explanation of the type of clients that you work with, the challenges they face, and how they can benefit from working with you. When is it appropriate to use a positioning statement?
- When the client is not very clear in their responses to your questions and needs more help understanding your role.
- When the client does not seem interested in Google Ads.
- When the client has a very large budget and needs especially good treatment to ensure that they buy Google Ads.
- When you want the client to see you as a credible resource with solutions that can help them to reach their business objectives.
✅ A good guideline for asking your client questions to help you to understand their marketing needs and how you may be able to help them is:
- uncover the client’s pain points so that you can use them against the client later.
- ask “yes” or “no” questions to show credibility and avoid confusing the client.
- ask questions about the client’s current situation, desired situation and expectations.
- ask questions only if you did not gather enough information from your pre-call planning.
✅ All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum cost–per–click (max. CPC) bid of USD $1 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is USD $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?
✅ Before you meet with your new client, your online research showed that she played golf for a local college you also attended. Bringing this up in when you meet would:
- demonstrate your online research abilities so the client sees you as an expert in anything related to growing business online.
- be unnecessary, because it will not help you make the sale.
- increase the length of your meeting beyond what is really necessary.
- demonstrate your interest in the client as a person and help build rapport.
✅ Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for his Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Conversion rate
- Clickthrough rate (CTR)
✅ A question that includes factual information based on market research, such as, “Four in five consumers want search ads to be customized to their city or immediate surroundings. How are you approaching your local online opportunity?” is a good example of:
- demonstrating credibility, while also seeking to understand how the client is currently approaching marketing.
- a question that will upset the client because the client may feel as though you are questioning their current marketing strategy.
- how to misinterpret data to persuade the client to buy Google Ads.
- a question that the client may not be able to answer, because it is confusing.
✅ Which is a benefit of advertising online?
- Reach people who are likely interested in what you’re advertising
- Increase your position in organic search results
- Automatically collect information about potential customers
- Make money by showing ads on your website
✅ Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- Expected clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid
- Landing page experience
- Ad relevance
✅ Nadia manages a local gym and is running an ad to drive more free trial memberships. What could she include in her ad text?
- A call-to-action like “Visit our gym now”
- A call-to-action like “Sign up for a free trial”
- A promotion like “20% off fitness classes”
- A prominent headline like “TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE”
✅ You recently read a great article about the importance of a quality mattress in preventing back problems and it reminds you of your client who owns several mattress stores. After reading the article, you:
- send your client an email and explain that you, “just wanted to say ‘hi’.”
- send the article to your client’s competitor with some insider notes on what you did for the client. This might be a good opportunity to get his business.
- do nothing. It was a good article, but your client has been in the industry for 15 years so it would not be anything new for him.
- call your client and tell him about the article, what you thought would be beneficial to him, and engage in additional conversation to see how you might be able to further help him grow his business.
✅ You can use Keyword Planner to identify:
- the amount of traffic potential keywords might get
- the number of negative keywords you should add
- which text ads are performing best based on your keywords
- webpages where your ad can appear based on your keywords
✅ You would choose to advertise on the Search Network if you wanted to:
- choose the types of websites where you want your ads to show
- choose from a range of ad formats, like video and image ads
- reach customers while they’re searching for your products or services
- reach customers browsing websites related to your business
✅ Your ad can show on the Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- ad text
✅ When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- avoided, unless the client asks you why he is meeting with you.
- client-oriented to let the client know what he will gain from meeting with you.
- quickly covered, so the client knows you are still in control.
- as fast as possible, so the client does not realize he is going to be sold.
✅ You are about to conclude your meeting with a new client who would like to start an online marketing campaign. Before concluding the meeting, what best practice should you use?
- Review spreadsheets and tools with your client, so she knows you are knowledgeable about growth metrics
- Review the key objectives the client wants to accomplish with her campaign and the strategy discussed
- There is nothing that needs to be done before ending the meeting with the client
- Review the reasons why the client should buy Google AdWords, and be sure to emphasize cost so they understand the investment in future success
✅ Which is a good example of a question to better understand the client’s primary motivating factor for using Google Ads?
- “When do you want to get started?”
- “Who else needs to be involved in this decision?”
- “How will this impact your business long-term?”
- “What is your budget?”
✅ Conversion tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- shows you which ads lead to customer actions that have value for your business
- automatically gives you personal details about the people who convert
- measures trends relating to the search terms people have used before seeing your ad
- focuses on getting customers to complete an online purchase
✅ During a sales meeting, you use the Google Trends tool to show insights and link back to what the client said about hiring someone to create online campaigns for her toy store website. What is the purpose of doing this?
- There is no purpose to linking back to what the client said
- To let the client know you are the expert
- It gives you an advantage in negotiating with the client
- It shows the client that the solution is customized to her situation
✅ You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- show ads on websites related to your business
- show ads on Google Maps
- show ads on Google Shopping
- show ads to people on non-Google search sites
✅ Starting a client meeting with an agenda:
- makes the client feel he is important, even if he is not a key decision-maker.
- is too structured and will probably scare the client.
- can help lower the client’s resistance, because he will know what to expect.
- is only necessary if you do not have experience in selling Google products.
✅ Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
- Clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM)
- Conversion rate
✅ You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- reach people who are interested in similar products
- use text ads that encourage people to visit her website
- reach people who are searching for her products
- use text ads that encourage people to call her business
✅ Which client would you advise to advertise on the Search Network?
- Carol, who wants to reach people watching YouTube videos
- Bill, who wants to reach people looking for plumbing services
- Jim, who wants to reach people on social networks interested in poetry
- Suzy, who wants to reach people browsing travel websites about China
✅ “I can see how that would be frustrating” and “That is a valid concern. Many of my clients have expressed that same concern before starting their campaign” are both examples of speaking with a concerned client. These types of responses are:
- beneficial because clients buy from sales representatives they like.
- helpful because they let the client know her concern is valid and can help lower her resistance.
- not beneficial, because clients do not need reassurance.
- only beneficial when speaking with a client that is more emotional versus logical.
✅ What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- It makes the client feel he is important and guarantees he will buy what you are selling
- It buys you a extra time to decide how to close the sale
- It makes the client feel he is being listened to and the solution provided is customized for him
- It gives the client an opportunity to change his mind on buying from you, so it should only be done if absolutely necessary
✅ Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- Clickthrough rate (CTR)
- Average cost-per-click (avg. CPC)
- Phone call conversions
✅ A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client’s campaign to help achieve their goal?
- Include a phone number in the client’s ad’s headline and monitor performance with the top vs. other segment
- Include a phone number in the client’s ad’s headline and monitor performance with the mobile clicks-to-call segment
- Add call extensions to the client’s ads and monitor performance with the mobile clicks-to-call segment
- Add call extensions to the client’s ads and monitor performance with the top vs. other segment
✅ You can use Display Planner to:
- see ways to reach your target audience based on your keywords, website, or interest categories
- compare how your current Display Network campaign could perform on websites you’d like to target
- see how other advertisers perform on websites where you want your ad to appear
- see which image and text ads are performing best on the specific websites you’re targeting
✅ An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
- Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) bid and increase daily budget
- Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC) bid
- Improve Quality Score and decrease cost-per-click (CPC) bid
- Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) bid and decrease daily budget
✅ Your client wants to improve his ad positioning. You recommend that one way he can do this is by increasing his bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit him?
- It is not a good idea to recommend this at all, because it might offend the client
- It is only a good idea if the client shows a high level of interest and tells you he wants to spend more money
- It is a good idea to help the client understand how increasing his bid amount and ad quality will help reach his goal of reaching more customers <div></div>
- It is not a good idea, because the client probably already knows how it will benefit him and you do not want to sound overbearing
✅ Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- Improve the ad quality and increase bid amount
- Make the ad headline longer and more descriptive
- Add more keywords and increase daily budget
- Improve Quality Score and decrease bid amount
✅ You can use audience targeting to show your ads to:
- specific websites, based on specific interests
- groups of websites, based on specific interests
- specific groups of people, based on their interests
- specific groups of people, based on their location
✅ In order to appeal to customers on mobile devices, it’s important to:
- Include your phone number as your display URL
- Send users to a video–based landing page
- Send users to a mobile–friendly landing page
- Avoid using ad extensions
✅ When introducing yourself to a new client, it is important to share:
- your name, your role, and relevant experience in helping companies similar to the client.
- your name and the product you think will benefit the client the most.
- your name and a brief 15 minute overview of AdWords.
- your name.