How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- It sets CPC bids as one-tenth of the current CPA bid setting
- It uses conversion history to set higher bids when a conversion is more likely
- It bids a static CPC value based on the current maximum CPC settings
- It adjusts CPC bids based on existing bid adjustments
The correct answer is:
- It uses conversion history to set higher bids when a conversion is more likely.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers