⚠️ Attention: This Exam is no longer available.
100% Free & updated Search Ads 360 Basics Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Take all the courses, pass the Assessment, and earn an Achievement to display on your profile.
Search Ads 360 Basics Assessment Details:
- Time limit: No Time Limit
- Questions: 15
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it immediately.
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Search Ads 360 Basics Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Search Ads 360 Basics Exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Search Ads 360 Basics Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- Key performance indicator.
- Budget pacing metrics.
- Search terms data.
- Ad copy.
- A very focused portfolio that is not very complex.
- A large portfolio with many trade-offs and opportunities.
- A large portfolio that focuses on a single device.
- A small portfolio with very clear goals.
- Data-driven, Strategic, and Custom
- Default, Predetermined, and Collaborative
- Strategic, Custom and Optimized.
- Default, Custom, and Data-driven
- Custom variable
- Integration with Data Studio allows the creation of unified dashboards, with data from various Google and third-party sources displayed alongside Search Ads 360 data.
- The visualization power of Data Studio can be used to create beautiful reports which tell impactful stories, including multiple variations of charts as well as bespoke designs and brands.
- It provides all of these options.
- Data Studio leverages the collaborative power of Google Drive and makes it easy to understand and share reports with those who need them to make better data-driven decisions.
- Display & Video 360.
- Search Ads 360.
- Google Marketing Platform.
- Google 360.
- Enable support for Google Analytics.
- Create a Floodlight activity group.
- Add an attribution model.
- Create a Floodlight activity column.
- Customer’s full name
- Email addresses
- Promo codes
- IP addresses
- Centralized and collaborative campaign management.
- Exclusive access to Google search advertising.
- The capability of running promotions on one engine at a time.
- Reduced cost.
- Both Jenny and Jonathan are able to add or remove agency users. However, Jonathan is unable to create, customize, or run reports.
- Both Jenny and Jonathan are able to add or remove engine accounts. However, Jonathan is unable to view the Advertiser Settings sections, which includes Floodlight settings.
- Both Jenny and Jonathan can edit everything in all advertisers. However, Jonathan will not be able to add or remove users, engine accounts, or view the Advertiser settings sections, which includes Floodlight settings.
- Both Jenny and Jonathan can edit everything in all advertisers. However, Jonathan will not be able to use the Search Ads 360 API to download reports and upload conversions for any of the advertisers in the agency.
- Data-driven attribution models help you to monitor the performance of keywords and product groups. These models adjust bids to achieve the highest number of conversions, the greatest amount of revenue, the best position, or highest number of clicks your campaign budgets allow.
- Data-driven attribution models enable you set and manage the budget for groups of campaigns and enable a budget bid strategy to allocate the money and adjust bids.
- Data-driven attribution models help you get a more accurate picture of your conversion by analyzing interactions in your campaigns and creating a model for distributing conversion credit based on where an interaction occurs in a conversion path.
- Data-driven attribution models help you determine which ads within an ad group are best at helping you to achieve your conversion goals by starting all the ads at the same time and displaying them evenly.
- Google Marketing Platform
- Google Ads
- Google 360
- Search Ads 360
- Change the date range to focus on dates that tablet users would be most active.
- Segment data by device type.
- Tag the site with a device specific Floodlight tag.
- Select the engine accounts tab and examine search engines used by mobile users.
- Create ad groups; create campaign; create advertiser; create keywords; create engine account and create ads.
- Create engine account; create keywords; create ads; create campaign; create advertiser and create ad groups.
- Create advertiser; create engine account; create campaign; create ad groups; create ads and create keywords.
- Create ads; create keywords; create engine account; create campaign; create advertiser and create ad groups.
✅ Ali uses spreadsheets to track his clients’ budgets, manually calculate trends, and implement formulas to work out target spend. He also uses them to create the daily budget reports that he attaches in emails to his team. How can Search Ads 360 make Ali’s task simpler?
- Ali can use the Budget Management feature to create budget groups, so he can specify a budget target and the ROI, number of conversions, or revenue target he’d like to hit with that budget. He can also use the in-built reporting feature to track performance relative to spend.
- Instead of manually reporting and planning budgets, Ali can use Bid Strategies to create an automated bid strategy that will then adjust bids for specific keywords to maximize customer requests at the optimal advertising spend.
- Ali can use the landing page test to test his conversions, making sure that he adds Floodlight or Google Analytics tags to all of the landing pages in the test. This will give him insights into which pages produce the best return on investment.
- Ali can use the Budget Management feature to manage and report on campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords outside the traditional campaign structure. He can also add multiple labels to one object for even more reporting flexibility.