100% Free Updated SEMrush Backlink Management Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your SEMrush Backlink Management skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
Download SEMrush Backlink Management Answers 2023 – PDF
SEMrush Backlink Management Certification Details:
- Questions:10 questions
- Time limit: 15 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Backlink Management Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Backlink Management Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ If you’re hit with an algorithmic link penalty, you’ll receive a message in Google Search Console.
✅ When using unlinked mentions to build links, you’re looking for:
- Forums where people are complaining about your business
- Directory sites that list your business
- Other websites who mention your business but don’t link to you
- Mentions of your brand on social media
✅ Sponsorships are a link building tactic that you should avoid, because you’re basically just buying a link
✅ When doing link research, when should you look for the contact information for each opportunity?
- At the end of your campaign when you’re ready to do outreach
- Once you’ve decided to go after that particular link
- While you’re doing the research, so it saves time/eﬀort later
✅ One of your customers shared a link to your site on their Facebook. What type of link would it be?
- Follow link
- Nofollow link
- Widget embed
✅ Which SEMrush tool will help you ﬁnd unlinked mentions of your site?
- Brand Monitoring
- Backlink Audit
- Backlink Gap
✅ How does Google discover pages and links?
- txt tells it what to do
- Spiders crawl pages and follow links
- Quality Raters check things manually
✅ What is the best type of link?
- Links from press releases
- Internal links with strong anchor text
- Social media links pointing to your site
- Links you buy
- Links you earn because you’re awesome
✅ Which SEMrush tool helps you ﬁnd backlink prospects and even send your outreach emails right from inside the tool?
- Backlink Analytics
- Link Building Tool
- Backlink Gap
✅ The SEMrush toolset uses a link authority metric called …
- Domain Authority
- Trust Score
- Trust Flow