100% Free Updated Measure Campaigns With Amazon Attribution (Seller) Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your Measure Campaigns With Amazon Attribution (Seller) skills.
Amazon Attribution (Seller) Certification Details:
- Questions: 15 questions
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: 24 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Amazon Attribution (Seller) Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your Amazon Advertising account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Amazon exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Amazon Attribution (Seller) Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- Amazon Attribution enables advertisers to understand how their Amazon advertising media performs on non-Amazon properties.
- Amazon Attribution allows for performance measurement of ads on Amazon properties.
- Amazon Attribution allows for advertisers to upload media from other sources to Amazon properties.
- Amazon Attribution enables advertisers to understand how their non-Amazon Advertising media impacts customer engagement with their brand on Amazon.
- Ads are measured by a 3rd party and imported into the Amazon Attribution console. Add to cart rates of select products.
- You cannot use attribution tags to measure performance in Amazon Attribution.
- Attribution tags are created by users in the Amazon Attribution console and placed in the advertiser’s ad server; Amazon Attribution reporting is available within the advertiser’s ad server.
- Attribution tags are created within the self-service Amazon Attribution console; tags are placed on ads as a their click-through URL, and clicks/conversions are reported within the Amazon Attribution console and exportable Excel reports.
- Add to cart rates of select products.
- Impressions from your ad campaign.
- Amazon Attribution metrics that correspond only to the specific ASINs associated to an Order and its attribution tags.
- Detail page views of all products.
- Name your order.
- Copy your attribution tag to append on your ad as the click-through URL.
- Generate a report to validate that you are measuring all your ad’s clicks correctly.
- Create line items, which generates attribution tags that are placed on ads.
✅ Attribution contention occurs at the ASIN level. This means if you promote the same ASINs across multiple orders your attribution tags with the same promoted ASINs will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- Keyword creative report
- Summary report
- Order summary report
- Performance report
- Used for an understanding of initial awareness for your product from your advertising campaign.
- Provide a percentage chance of a shopper purchasing the product when they click on your ad.
- Used to understand how many add to carts, on average, shoppers make after clicking on your ads that direct to Amazon.
- Used to understand how many product page views, on average, customers shoppers visit after clicking on your ads that direct to Amazon.
- Focus on your ads that help drive the highest total ATCR and invest less in ads that contribute the lowest ATCR.
- None of the above.
- Focus on your ads that help drive the lowest ATCR, but drive higher DPVR.
- Focus on your ads that help drive the least expensive cost per ATC, and invest less in ads that help drive the highest cost per ATC.
- Detail page views, Detail Page view rate, Add to carts, Add to cart rate
- Total DPVs, Total DPVR, Total Add to carts, Total ATCR
- Click-through rate