100% Free Updated SEMrush Mobile SEO Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your SEMrush Mobile SEO and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
Download SEMrush Mobile SEO Answers 2023 – PDF
SEMrush Mobile SEO Certification Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 15 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Mobile SEO Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Choose the correct statement about mobile searchers according to Google research.
- They are usually searching from outside of their home
- They have a higher buyer intent
- They are more likely to look for directions
✅ When you’re designing content for your site, you should design primarily for desktop screens, then use CSS to adjust what’s on mobile.
✅ Adding your city or location keyword to your meta description helps you rank better for mobile searches.
✅ Google’s spiders render your pages because Google wants to crawl your site as humans see it.
✅ What’s one simple mobile UX code change that will help you get more form conversions?
- Loading the correct keyboard for each form ﬁeld
- Making sure the form ﬁelds are suﬃciently spaced out
- Using the correct click size on the submit button
✅ Choose 2 correct statements about site load speed.
- Fast sites rank better
- You should make your site fast for a better user experience
- Slow sites are penalized
✅ What’s better for your business? AMP or PWA?
- It depends on what kind of business you have and how your customers ﬁnd you
- They’re hosted directly on Google servers
- They’re given an artiﬁcial boost by Google
- They have simpliﬁed code
✅ What kinds of businesses need Local SEO?
- Any business with a physical storefront or that serves customers in a particular area
- Every business, thanks to mobile search
- Any business that sells online
✅ What makes your website responsive?
- Google Tag Manager
- CSS code
- Nothing, it’s automatic