100% Free Updated PPC Automation Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your Competitor Analysis skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
PPC Automation Certification Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 15 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the PPC Automation Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush PPC Automation Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- There is no difference.
- Target CPA guarantees a price per conversion, whereas Max Conversions does not.
- Max Conversions brings volume, whereas Target CPA focuses on keeping costs per conversion on target.
- Manual Bidding
- Smart bidding (Target CPA, Target ROAS, Max Conversions)
- Automated Bidding (Target Impression Share, Max Clicks, Enhanced CPC)
- RSAs require human input for all fields, while DSAs only let you edit descriptions.
- There is no difference.
- RSAs change formats depending on the device, whereas DSAs don’t.
- They don’t – they are purely for account managers to test what works.
- They are 5-day periods where there shouldn’t be any changes to the campaign budgets/bidding strategies while the algorithm adjusts to your campaign.
- You don’t have time to work on creative.
- You are struggling to get conversion tracking to work correctly.
- You are under strict brand requirements.
- You are under pressure to get lots of volume
- You are struggling to get conversion tracking to work correctly
- You don’t have time to work on creative
- At least 50 display conversions or 100 search conversions in a 30-day period
- No conversion requirement
- 15 conversions in a 30-day period
- Target Impression Share
- Target ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
- Viewable Impressions
- Max Clicks
- Max Conversions
- Manual (with optional eCPC)
- Target CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)