100% Free Updated SEMrush Link Building Test Certification Answers Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your SEMrush Link Building Test skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
SEMrush Link Building Test Certification Answers Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 12 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Link Building Test Certification Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Link Building Test Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Which prospects metric in the Link Building tool represents the extent to which a certain domain with a link to your website could be harmful to your website and aﬀect your ranking in search engines?
- Trust score
- Toxic rank
- Internal linkRank
- Backlinks analytics
- Backlink Gap
- Backlink audit
✅ Fill in the blanks. In Backlink Audit, a domain with a link is considered toxic with a toxic score of ______, potentially toxic are those with a score of _______. You _______ to review them manually before sending to Whitelist, to Remove or to Disavow.
- 60-100, 45-59, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, don’t need
- 70-100, 50-69, need
- 60-100, 45-59, need
- Categories of referring domains
- Link attributes
- Backlink types
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage
- distribution of links across three groups of pages with diﬀerent strengths based on their Internal LinkRank
- distribution of errors, warnings and notices on your website in terms of internal linking.
- Less than 4
- Depends on the page
- More than 4