100% Free Updated Competitor Analysis With SEMrush Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your Competitor Analysis skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
Download Competitor Analysis With SEMrush Answers 2023 – PDF
Competitor Analysis With SEMrush Certification Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 15 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Competitor Analysis With SEMrush Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Competitor Analysis With SEMrush Certificate.
✅ What can the Topic Research tool teach you about your competitors? Choose two answers.
- The frequency with which they produce the content on a given topic.
- Content they produce that has high and low search volume.
- The subtopics of a queried topic that they have and have not covered.
✅ If you don’t know which competitors to focus on, which SEMrush tool can help you get the lay of the land?
- Brand Monitoring
- Market Explorer
- Traﬃc Analytics
✅ True or False: A competitor with low audience overlap should be ignored.
- False: They might represent a partnership expansion opportunity or a future threat.
- True: They don’t interact with my people and I need to focus on defense.
✅ True or False: In order to gain competitor insights on social campaigns, you need to connect your own social channels ﬁrst.
✅ How many competitors can you compare in the audience overlap widget in the Traﬃc Analytics?
✅ In the Top Pages report, you can learn:
- Which pages are ranking in the top 5 organic placements on Google.
- Which pages are getting the lion’s share of traﬃc.
- Which pages are generating the most revenue for a competitor.
✅ What metrics govern the Market Explorer categories (Niche Player, Established Player, Game Changer, and Leaders)? Choose two answers.
- Traﬃc Growth
- Geographic Spread
- Traﬃc Volume
- Content Output
✅ If you see an Established Player has neglected Facebook and Instagram as a channel, what does that teach you?
- The channel must not be worth much since an existing giant isn’t bothering with it.
- The channel must be overly complicated and will require a lot of time and monetary investment to do well.
- The channel represents an opportunity to gain market share with limited resistance.
✅ Which SEMrush tool can help you to benchmark your campaigns against the competition by exploring your competitors’ best-performing pages and ﬁnding insights on which media channels to partner with?
- PPC Keyword tool
- Position Tracking
- Traﬃc Analytics
✅ True or False: With the help of the Keyword Gap tool you can optimize your organic and paid search eﬀorts by seeing which terms you and your competitor are ranking for.