100% Free Updated SEMrush Site Audit Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Check your knowledge of the SEMrush Site Audit. After passing the exam, you will be awarded with an official certificate proving your expertise in this tool.
Download SEMrush Site Audit Exam Answers 2023 – PDF
SEMrush Site Audit Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 20 questions
- Time limit: 27 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Site Audit exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Site Audit Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Which Site Audit report contains the list of unresolved errors?
- Crawled Pages
✅ Where do you go to see technical improvement change logs?
- It’s in the main dashboard
- You need to go to Google analytics
- The Progress tab
✅ Why is it necessary to make scheduled recrawls of your website on a regular basis?
- To get timely information on website health status changes and to define the reasons for traffic decline, if needed.
- To make sure you spend your monthly quota
✅ Which of the following is NOT a correct canonical tag implementation?
- Use rel=”canonical” HTTP header
- Use rel=”canonical” link tag
- Use canonical= in robots.txt
✅ With SEMrush Site Audit, it is possible to crawl a site behind a password protected login.
✅ When working out a technical strategy how should you categorise issues?
- By Importance and Urgency
- A list – all issues are just as important
- By volume – there are 1000s of issues on one aspect and only 10s on others – tackle the big one first
✅ Which is the best way to get rid of a 404 error if a web page moved to another URL?
- Specify the proper link on the page and use a redirection
- Use a redirection
- Change the URL
✅ Should you use nofollow when internally linking and looking to pass page rank?
✅ How do you quickly check if all the issues related to redirect loops and 404 errors are fixed?
- Check every link manually
- Launch a re-crawl and check out the appropriate issues
✅ What pages should be present in the sitemaps?
- Ones that are to be indexed by Google bots
- Ones that are canonical to other pages
- 404 pages
✅ What should you fix first while working on technical SEO?
- All the issues
- Critical issues
- Critical and urgent issues only
✅ Where should your sitemap be referenced?
- In the page footer
- On any URL
- In the robots.txt file
✅ Why would you want to slow down your crawl when setting up a site audit?
- To stop the crawler being blocked and keep your developers happy
- To save money on SEMrush credits
- The slower the crawler, the more information it retrieves
- A hard rule that Google must follow, no matter what
- A directive that tells Google the preferred version of the page
- A tag that tells Google the main keyword you want to rank for
✅ What is the purpose of an optimized meta description?
- To rank for a specific keyword
- To create an enticing CTA to enhance CTR
- A space to put information that only Googlebot will see
✅ Site Audit flags your web pages as duplicate content due to their URL parameters, which appear when one applies a filter. What should you do in this case?
- Check if these parameters are present in the Google Search Console
- Hide this issue
✅ What is the rough rule of thumb for the ratio of internal links to your core pages?
- 80% of links point to 20% of pages
- All pages get equal links
- 100% of links point to my main commercial converting pages
✅ If a page is “Orphaned” what does it mean?
- It’s a brand new page that hasn’t been crawled yet
- It’s on the site but not in the sitemap
- The page exists but it is not linked to from anywhere on the site
✅ Which check is NOT related to a security issue?
- Mixed content
- Subdomains don’t support secure encryption algorithms
- Using a <input type=“password” /> field
- A page responds with a 5хх code
✅ What is the purpose of an optimized title tag?
- To help Google understand the topic of your document
- A space to stuff keywords you want to rank for
- It doesn’t have any direct SEO impact
✅ What issues are the most critical to fix first?
- Alt attributes
- Broken Links and 404s
- Missing meta descriptions
✅ Where to find a list of your website’s new pages?
- Crawled pages + filter “New pages = yes”
- Progress, then choose “Crawled Pages”