100% Free and Updated SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Enjoy the Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test course. Put what you’ve learned to the test with this free exam.
SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 12 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Go here https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/competitive-analysis-and-keyword-research-test and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Competitive Analysis And Keyword Research Test Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
- It shows the list of websites visited by users after leaving the analyzed domain
- It shows the list of all websites the analyzed domain is linking to
- It shows the list of websites visited by users prior to going to the analyzed domain
- It shows the list of all websites linking to the analyzed domain
- Organic Research
- Traffic Analytics
- Keyword Gap
- Backlink Gap
- Keyword Magic Tool
- Domain Overview
- Broad match keywords
- Exact match keywords
- Phrase match keywords
- Related keywords
- Amount of organic traffic
- Amount of paid traffic
- Number of organic keywords
- Number of paid keywords
- Number of unique visitors
- Position Changes in Organic Research
- Keyword Gap
- Traffic Overview in Traffic Analytics
- Branded Traffic Trend in Domain Overview
- Competitive density
- Keyword difficulty
- Authority score
✅ Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
- Brand Monitoring, Post Tracking, On Page SEO Checker
- Post Tracking, Brand Monitoring, Topic Research
- On Page SEO Checker, Post Tracking, Topic Research
- Post Tracking, On Page SEO Checker, Brand Monitoring
- from 11 to 10
- from 51 to 30
- from 91 to 40
- Explore the Organic Research Positions tab to find relevant keywords your competitor is ranking for in top search results
- Use Keyword Gap to discover the matches and differences in your and your competitor’s keyword profiles
- Make a list of keywords you think you should enrich your content with and then check them within the Keyword Difficulty tool