100% Free Updated HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
The Social Media Certification will help you shape the conversation around your business, build loyalty, and attract new customers and partners.
Download HubSpot Social Media Marketing Answers 2023 – PDF
HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification Exam Details:
- Questions: 70 questions
- Time limit: 3 hours
- Pass rate: 80% (53 questions correctly to pass)
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 12 hours later.
- Validity Period: 24 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your HubSpot account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Hubspot exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the HubSpot Social Media Marketing Exam Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Which Of The Following Is NOT A Benefit Of Having A Social Media Strategy?
- Social media helps you expand your other marketing efforts.
- Social media helps you attract buyers.
- Social media helps you send better emails.
- Social media is a key driver for word-of-mouth marketing.
✅ Which KPI is most likely to be a vanity metric?
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Retention and loyalty
✅ On which social network should you share content most frequently?
✅ What is NOT an example of a social media crisis?
- Employees going rogue on social media
- A celebrity posting an update that sparks outrage
- A hack into a Twitter account for a major brand
- These are all examples of a social media crisis.
✅ You bid $5.00 on a click on your Facebook ad. The next highest bidder only pays $3.00 to target an ad at the exact same audience. How much will Facebook make you pay to win the bid?
✅ Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
✅ A(n) ________ outlines guidelines and best practices for employees to follow on social media.
- crisis plan
- advocacy plan
- social media policy
✅ What is one of the major benefits of Facebook Lead Ads?
- Facebook will serve these ads on Pinterest in addition to Facebook.
- They only serve your ads to a small group of highly qualified people.
- The pre-filled form in Facebook makes it super easy for your audience to convert on—especially on mobile.
- They’re optimized for a desktop audience, which is proven to convert better than mobile users.
✅ How much of the buyer’s journey is digital?
✅ Voice refers to:
- The distinct and steady personality or style of your brand.
- A particular identity or image that’s regarded as an asset to a company.
- The moods and attitudes of specific content pieces, which can change depending on the channel, the situation, and the audience.
- The set of human characteristics that are attributed to a brand name.
✅ If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- revenue targets
- business goals and buyer personas
✅ True or false? Jumping onto an unrelated hashtag to promote your material is spammy.
✅ True or false? Social listening can help you find leads.
✅ True or false? It’s always better to target your ads towards as broad a group of people as possible.
✅ True or false? It’s necessary to conduct a social media audit every 2-3 years.
✅ True or false? Canned messages are a quick and easy way to reach a wide audience in social media to find the right prospects.
✅ True or false? 12% of people generate 70% of the impact online.
✅ True or false? Curating content means publishing someone else’s content as if it were your own.
✅ True or false? The best way to choose the right social media tool is to think about your business goals, then narrow down your choices based on that goal criteria.
✅ True or False? In social media, a service level agreement (SLA) refers to how much time passes between when a customer reaches out and when the company responds.
✅ True or False? The Holistic model is the most common social team structure used by organizations today.
✅ True or False? You should revisit your KPIs every 18 months.
✅ True or false? Humanizing your brand gives you a competitive edge because people like making connections, and they like to invest their time and money in people they can relate to.
✅ True or false? Commissions for celebrity influencers are generally 5% of the sale.
✅ True or false? It’s not a good policy to delete all negative comments.
✅ True or false? “Earned” media is exposure your brand has paid for, e.g., advertising or promotions.
✅ True or false? Selling to prospects by messaging them on Facebook could be seen as invading their private space.
✅ True or false? Asking for reviews is something you should never do in social media.
✅ True or false? If you’re posting the same content across different channels, make sure you post them simultaneously—on the same days and at the same times.
✅ True or false? When measuring your social media ROI, you calculate the effectiveness of an action by dividing the net income by the cost of this action and multiplying it by 100.
✅ True or False? To implement an effective social media strategy, you have to be aware of the legal challenges, not ethical ones.
✅ True or false? A buyer persona is as important as business objectives when developing a social media strategy.
✅ True or false? Social media helps people feel INFORMED by helping them learn new things, stay up to date on topics that matter to them, and discover new ideas and trends.
✅ True or false? Social Content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
✅ True or false? The longer your social posts, the more likely that content will be seen and re-shared.
✅ True or false? You should make sure experimentation is ingrained in your strategic plan.
✅ True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
✅ True or false? When you use language in your social responses that is too casual, you lose the respect of your audience.
✅ True or false? Your campaign should also help the influencer build authority and further their own content or reach.
✅ True or false? One-to-one engagement doesn’t result in customers spending more.
✅ True or false? The world has changed and so has how we think about inbound, which is why advertising should be considered part of your marketing playbook.
✅ True or false? Evaluating the team dynamics and how each member did in the crisis along with analyzing the reactions, KPIs, and overall response to the crisis happens during the response stage.
✅ True or false? Simon Sinek says that people want to buy what you have. They don’t care about what you believe.
✅ True Or False: Ephemeral Stories Are Quick Bits Of Content, Both Video And Photo, Often With Fun Filters And “Stickers” That Disappear After A Short Period Of Time (1-24 Hours).
✅ Which of the following is NOT an example of active language you should use on a call-to-action?
- “Subscribe here”
- “More here”
✅ When developing your brand’s tone, _______ is key.
✅ Fill in the blank: Instagram stories are a great way to _____________.
- demonstrate complex concepts quickly and easily
- directly message a customer to answer a question
- deliver video podcasts
- drive traffic and engagement
✅ Which of these KPIs demonstrate engagement? Choose all that apply.
- Direct sales revenue from social media
- Sharing and retweets
- Likes or Favorites
- Customer satisfaction
✅ What do senior leaders care about when it comes to your social media plan? Choose all that apply.
- Competitive advantage
- Click-through rates
- Customer satisfaction
- Number of social followers
✅ What should you do to secure executive buy-in if you’re starting a social media project and don’t have a past campaign to use as a benchmark?
- Research the costs of agencies that can do the work.
- Consider industry research to back up your plan.
- Position your program as an experiment or pilot.
- Create a robust PowerPoint with statistics to back up your plan
✅ Why do stakeholders matter as you begin to develop your team structure?
- Stakeholders help you plan for the future.
- Stakeholder needs may be the same as your needs and their buy-in may help you influence senior leaders.
- Stakeholders help you decide if you need to develop a team to help you do social advertising.
- Stakeholders help you determine how social media for your company will change in the next year, three years, or five years.
✅ What’s the difference between social listening and social monitoring?
- Social listening centralizes conversations about your brand so that you can join them, while social monitoring measures reputation from higher- level perspective.
- Social listening involves answering and responding to specifically support questions, while social monitoring is for the purpose of marketing intelligence and research.
- Social listening can only be done natively within each social media site, whereas social monitoring requires technology to aggregate sentiment from various places.
- Social listening is done by your sales team to find new opportunities, while social monitoring is done by your marketing team to learn what competitors are doing.
✅ When it comes to social listening, how do you know which social networks to start with?
- Start with the social networks your buyer personas use to learn about and interact with brands.
- Facebook has over two billion monthly active users, so start there.
- Create an account on all of them, and see which ones your audience gravitates towards.
- If you haven’t started your social presence by now, unfortunately it’s too late.
✅ How can social media monitoring inform your sales and product teams?
- Your competitors’ marketing material can be copied and used for your own product or service.
- Your product team can explain to customers exactly why they built that feature a certain way.
- Your sales team can listen to their closed/won deals and find great upsell opportunities via social listening.
- Customer feedback, whether positive or negative, can help sales people and product teams better solve for the customer’s needs.
✅ Why do you need to develop a business case for a new social monitoring technology?
- It’s an important skill for professionals to be able to analyze and communicate the return on investment expected from their requested budget.
- So that after the investment is made, you can go back and see whether it has lived up to expectations.
- To clearly outline the expected value gained from a software investment and set the expectation with your manager of how you’ll realize that value.
- Social monitoring technology is particularly expensive and difficult to determine a return on investment.
✅ What should you do if your competitor has a big public blunder?
- Send my sales team to follow up with every negative post about the incident so that we can take this opportunity to win their business.
- Amplify the competitor’s blunder, telling your followers “See this? We would never do this.”
- Maintain a helpful approach and have empathy for the company’s missteps. Reply thoughtfully and empathetically to posts where appropriate.
- Stay completely silent and make sure your company never experiences the same thing.
✅ What is the main benefit of using animated GIFs in social content?
✅ The _________ stage focuses on creating message maps and listening protocols on social media.
✅ Why should you be careful about monitoring competitors?
✅ Which of the following social media expenses do you want to track so you can calculate ROI on your marketing campaigns? Choose all that apply.
✅ Why should you talk directly with your social followers and prospects?
✅ Which of the below is NOT one of the three factors determining how an influencer can impact behavior?
✅ Why are UTM parameters so valuable to your social listening and monitoring program?
✅ How can social media listening increase customer advocacy?
✅ There are many benefits to having a social media strategy. Which answer is NOT one of them?
✅ There are certain actions that need to be taken into consideration for a social media crisis. What’s an action you should avoid?
✅ What’s the first step organizations and brands need to take when establishing a social media policy?
✅ Why do you need to use leading indicators of revenue success when calculating ROI on your social media strategy?
✅ Which one of the below choices is NOT a reason you should be measuring your social media ROI?
✅ The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
✅ An ad for your upcoming webinar on network security should lead people directly to ___________.
✅ Which of the following would not contribute to ad fatigue?
✅ In what stage of the buyer’s journey would an advertisement for a free trial of your product be most appropriate?
✅ Fill in the blank: “Facebook Ads is great for targeting based on _______, while Google Ads targets based on your audience’s ________.
✅ What is a social media audit?
✅ Which of the following is NOT a type of influencer?
✅ Which one of the following is NOT a way that UGC can help marketers?
✅ What did fashion brand Burberry do to revolutionize how marketers use social media?
✅ What do we mean when we say you should post an “80/20 mix” on social media?
✅ Posting curated content on social shows your audience you’re committed to:
✅ When should a salesperson put forth the sales pitch in social media?
✅ Why is content moderation important for user-generated campaigns?
✅ Do brands have legal ownership over content that users generate about their brand?
✅ What is social selling the inbound way?
✅ Why is user-generated content (UGC) so important? Choose all that apply.
✅ Why should you trust the influencer and give them creative license?
✅ What is a Social Media Service Level Agreement (SLA)?
✅ What is NOT a way that a brand can see financial gain from doing social customer service?
✅ Which type of influencer might be primarily behind the scenes in your marketing campaign?
✅ Let’s say you conduct a content audit on your competitors and see that they’re having success with live video, but you haven’t really tried live video yet. What might you do?
✅ “Real-time marketing” refers to:
✅ Visual images are usually things like ________. Choose all that apply.
✅ Why are hashtags helpful?
✅ Which of the below is not one of the five types of social media models?
✅ What is the biggest challenge that most social media practitioners have?
✅ Why would you want a service to help you manage and discover influence?