100% Free Updated Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your Competitor Analysis skills and verify how you have learned to enrich and promote your brand online.
Download Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Answers 2023 – PDF
Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Certification Details:
- Questions: 8 questions
- Time limit: 15 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush Content Marketing And SEO Fundamentals Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ What are your target audiences for content marketing campaigns? Choose three options.
- Media and bloggers
- Customers and prospects
- Search ranking algorithms
✅ What are the most important aspects of guest posting? Choose three options.
- The quality of the sites that you publish on
- The quality of the content that you create
- The number of sites you publish on
- The relevance of the sites that you publish on
✅ Why should you collaborate with your marketing and PR departments?
- To stop them from reaching out to media, bloggers, and influencers so you can do it
- To show them how to place links in press releases
- To interview them to get great content to publish
- To coordinate your outreach efforts to minimize overlap
✅ What benefits do sites that publish syndicated content expect to receive? Choose two options.
- Links from your site
- Traffic from your site
- Increases in their organic search traffic
- Quality content to present to visitors to their site
✅ What are the benefits of being interviewed and having those interviews published on third-party websites? Choose three options.
- It may result in links back to your site.
- It helps raise your visibility.
- It helps you rank better, because Google sees interviews as an authority signal for ranking purposes.
- It helps establish your credibility in the market.
✅ What is the most important content type to publish?
- Research reports
- There is no ‘most important content type’
✅ Why is content-based link building effective?
- High-ranking pages in Google tend to get more links.
- Links to content pages are worth more.
- The more content you publish the higher you rank.
- The best content on the web tends to attract a lot of links.
✅ What are some fundamentals of creating great content? Choose three options.
- The focus of the content that you produce needs to be on how well you satisfy user needs.
- Focusing on the high-volume keywords.
- Creating content with depth and breadth in order to satisfy user needs.
- Aim to publish content that is more in-depth than your competitors in at least some areas.