100% Free Updated SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Take this free exam and test your SEMrush PPC Fundamentals skills, with a range of questions covering competitive research, keyword research and ad creation, and much more.
Download SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Exam Answers 2023 – PDF
SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 35 questions
- Time limit: 40 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush PPC Fundamentals exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click Here and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Certificate.
✅ True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
✅ True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
✅ True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data feed from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
✅ True or false? Frequency capping sets limits on how many times the same person can see an ad.
✅ True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs.
✅ True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
✅ True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
✅ How do you get charged with PPC?
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website.
- You pay when ads are shown to a user.
- You pay when a user clicks on your ad that leads to your website and makes a purchase.
✅ Which is not true about display advertising?
- Your target audience for display advertising is not limited to the number of people looking for you on the web.
- Display traffic is both cheaper and more plentiful.
- It brings traffic with the strongest buyer’s intent.
✅ Which part of the sales funnel has the most users?
- The middle
- The beginning
- Same number throughout
- The end
✅ Which step in the decision making funnel do most people fit in.
✅ What does tracking performance down a sales funnel enable you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- Know how much to pay per click
- Understand the cost for each of the conversions along the funnel.
- A/B test different ads for highest CTR
- A/B test different variations of stages along the funnel
✅ More sales copy helps sell to users that are:
- To both groups
- Higher up on the decision making funnel (first becoming aware)
- Lower on the decision making funnel (ready to take action and buy)
✅ How do you get more meaningful statistics without spending more money? Choose 3 correct answers.
- Add keywords
- Limit your advertising to fewer products
- Target fewer keywords
- Focus on fewer users
✅ With search advertising, what are advertisers competing with each other for?
- Higher conversion rate
- Ad position
- Number of ad clicks
✅ Google Ads hierarchy, from largest to smallest, is:
- Campaign ->Account -> MCC -> Ad Group
- Account ->MCC -> Campaign -> Ad Group
- MCC -> Account -> Campaign -> Ad Group
✅ What are Google Search Partners?
- Websites that aren’t Google properties, but have a search box which delivers Google’s search results
- Websites that belong to Google
- Advertising agencies that manage Google search campaigns
✅ The negative exact keyword ‘-[beach chair]’ will exclude the following search term:
- Beach chairs
- Best beach chairs
- Best beach chair
- Beach chair
✅ Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- Maximum, show up
- Higher, convert
- Lower, sell
✅ Which two statements are not true about Google Ads Keyword planner?
- It helps forecast the search volume.
- It is only available in your current location.
- keyword ideas.
- It is a not a free tool.
✅ What is the primary metric for determining a winning ad?
- Lowest cost per click
- Ad position
- Priority Listing Ad
- Product Listing Ad
- Paid Listing Ad
✅ Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
✅ How many ad sizes are there on the GDN?
✅ Which example of display targeting is not one that targets users by content?
- Contextual Targeting
- Targeting Topics
- Placement Targeting
✅ Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- banner, identical
- text, different
- text, identical
- banner, different
✅ Ads for Universal App Campaigns are created:
- Automatically in the Merchant Center
- Automatically from the Google Play store listing
- In the Google Ads UI
✅ How much budget should you set when launching your universal app campaigns?
- 50 times that of your target cost per installation
- 25 times that of your target per cost installation
- The most you’re willing to lose to gather stats until you’re profitable
✅ If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
✅ Which is not an example of a dimension?
- Days of the week
✅ Conversion optimizer works by:
- A/B testing your landing page for higher conversion rates
- Automatically adjusting bids keywords as well as other dimensions in a campaign
- Automatically finding targeting that will be more likely to convert into users
- Running your campaign during hours where users will be more likely to convert
✅ When you have dedicated landing pages, who is the home page meant to serve?
- Users that do not know you
- Both groups
- Users that already know who you are
✅ Which is not a consequence of the situation when you don’t bid on your brand name?
- Losing users who are specifically searching for your brand
- Losing positions in organic SERP
- Losing sales from people that are ready to buy, but research you first
✅ Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- easy, visible, visible
- easy, relevant, relevant
- complicated, relevant, irrelevant
- expensive, top-ranked, relevant
✅ How should Remarketing lists be segmented? Choose two options.
- Number of visitors to your landing page
- Value of the users on the list
- Different ad messages that could work best with them