100% Free Updated Upwork Readiness Test Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
This exam will check your Upwork Readiness skills.
Upwork Readiness Test Certification Details:
- Questions: 10 questions
- Time limit: 10 minutes to complete the assessment
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Upwork Readiness Test Exam to follow the below steps:
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your Upwork account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Upwork exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Upwork Readiness Test Results.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Many jobs on Upwork are posted privately as invite-only jobs (these jobs don’t require Connects). A strong profile can help you receive more invitations and win more work.
Which items help you create a 100% complete profile? (Please check all that apply.)
- A professional-looking profile photo of yourself
- A title, overview, and employment history
- A list of your top skills
- A portfolio of work
✅ Working safely on Upwork should be your #1 priority. This includes never starting to work on a job unless you already have a contract in place with your client.
Which of the following statements about starting to work on a job is true?
- Start the work as soon as the client has sent you a message through Upwork
- Start the work only once the client has sent you an offer, you have accepted the offer on the platform, and your contract appears in the My Jobs > All Contracts tab
✅ Your Job Success Score measures your clients’ satisfaction with your work on Upwork, reflecting relationships, feedback, and job outcomes.
Which of the following statements about your Job Success Score on Upwork are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your Job Success Score measures your client’s satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork
- Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your score
- Jobs with higher earnings weigh more and will have a bigger impact on your score
✅ Upwork’s Terms of Service help users stay safe and maintain a trustworthy marketplace.
Which of the following statements about Upwork’s Terms of Service are true? (Please check all that apply.)
- You commit to keeping client relationships on Upwork for at least 24 months, unless you or your client pays a conversion fee to take the relationship off the marketplace
- Soliciting or accepting payment from an Upwork client off the platform is a violation of Upwork’s Terms of Service
- You can only have ONE Upwork account. This one account gives you access to any account type you may need including: freelancer, client, agency
- You can share your account credentials with other users
✅ Your proposal is often your first interaction with a potential client. It’s your opportunity to introduce yourself, highlight your expertise, and show the client why you’re the best professional for the job.
What are the best practices for submitting a winning proposal through Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Write a personal and professional greeting
- Describe your relevant experience in key areas listed in the job post – demonstrate you’ve read it
- Outline how you would approach and complete the job
- Respond to any screening questions listed in the job post
- Copy and paste your proposal to submit as many proposals as possible in a short time
✅ Your overall response time is displayed on your Upwork profile.
Which of the following describes your responsiveness score? (Please check all that apply.)
- Your responsiveness score is based on how quickly you respond to (accept/decline) clients’ invitations to jobs
- Your responsiveness score appears on your profile for clients to see
✅ A fixed price job has a set price and payments are made at predetermined project milestones.
How does Upwork’s Payment Protection for fixed price jobs work (using Escrow)?
- The client deposits (pre-funds) a milestone payment into escrow before you begin working. upon receiving and approving the work, the client releases the payment to you
- You proactively begin working before the client has created and funded a milestone
✅ When working on an hourly job, you invoice your client for time worked on the project.
What do you need to qualify for Upwork’s Payment Protection for hourly jobs? (Please check all that apply.)
- You must have an hourly contract
- You must have a client with a verified billing method
- You must log your hours with the Upwork Desktop App
- You must write out activities performed in the Work Diary with memos or activities labels
- You must exceed the contract’s weekly time limit set by the client
✅ Upwork’s Top Rated program recognizes freelancers that have a proven history of success with multiple clients, contribute to a safe marketplace and follow Upwork’s Terms of Service.
Which are requirements to achieve Top Rated freelancer status on Upwork? (Please check all that apply.)
- Job Success score of 90%+
- $1,000 earnings in the past year
- 100% complete profile
- Up-to-date availability status
- Passed interview with an Upwork representative
- No recent account holds
✅ Upwork offers a number of choices for withdrawing your funds, including Direct to Local Bank, ACH, USD wire transfer, Instant Pay for U.S. freelancers, PayPal and Payoneer.
To prevent falling victim to payment scams, which tips should you follow to protect yourself from suspicious activities?
- Share your bank information with your client
- Accept mailed checks from your client
- Contact Upwork’s customer support when a client offers to pay you directly via PayPal, Western Union, or another method outside of the Upwork payments system
- Accept a job where the client asks you to pay money to get a job