100% Free Updated SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Enjoy SEO Fundamentals course. Put what you’ve learned to the test with this free exam.
Download SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam Answers 2023 – PDF
SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 20 questions
- Time limit: 27 minutes to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 70% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, You can immediately retake the exam.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
🛒 Hire us: It very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals exam to follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Go here https://www.semrush.com/newacademy/exams/seo-fundamentals-exam and sign in with your SEMrush account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the SEMrush exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- There is no difference
- To ensure better user experience, you should have less content on your mobile website
- Nofollow backlinks count when it comes to mobile SEO
- More focus is made on local results
- org, Microdata markup
- Microdata markup, JSON-LD
- JSON-LD, Microdata markup
- Microdata markup, Schema.org
- org, JSON-LD
✅ What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- Making sure your content is easily readable
- Adjusting your page elements to make them easy to click with fingertips
- Using a dynamic serving website to make it mobile-friendly
- Making your content shorter so users can explore your site faster
- Making sure your phone number is clickable
✅ What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- You use the country’s ccTLD
- You use the “.com,” “.net,” or “.org” TLD
- A subfolder of your website contains the country’s name
- You use the country’s language in your hreflang directive in the header
✅ Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- Mentions of your business name, address, and phone number
- Total number of backlinks from trusted websites
- Links from local websites
- Localized site content
- Follow/nofollow backlink property
✅ Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.
- Discover the traffic sources and track users by the sources
- Make sure that Google can crawl your website
- Discover which queries caused your site to appear in certain positions in search results
- Monitor and analyze your site’s audience behavior
✅ What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- Over 1000
- Over 20
- Over 100
- Over 2000
- Over 200
- Popular Links Analysis
- Product Listing Ads
- Personally Listed Ads
✅ What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
✅ To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
- A site map intended for users, similar to a table of contents
- A file that is uploaded from Search Console to the root directory of a website to confirm the rights to this website
- A file with a list of a website’s URLs to be indexed
✅ Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- 302 code
- 404 code
- 503 code
- 200 code
✅ Which keywords are best to target?
- Those with higher volume and lower competition
- Those with higher volume and higher competition
- Those with lower volume and lower competition
- Those with lower volume and higher competition
✅ Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- Links from PBNs
- High authority of the linking domain
- Relevant keywords in the anchor text
- A link with a ‘nofollow’ attribute in the comment section of a blog post
✅ When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- Dynamic serving
- Separate domain
- Responsive design
- Agile Main Page
- Advanced Mobile Performance
- Artificial Mobile Presentation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
✅ What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
- 301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
- 301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
- 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
✅ Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
✅ Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
- TripAdvisor, Foursquare
- Google, Facebook
- TripAdvisor, Facebook
- Google, Yelp