100% Free Updated Google My Business Basics Exam Questions & Answers.
Learn how to use your free Google My Business to create listings that will stand out when customers search online.
Google My Business Basics Exam Details:
- Questions: 15 questions
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again
🛒 Hire us: It is very hard to take an exam in the middle of your busy schedule. That’s why we are here. If you don’t have enough time, then hire us. We will do all kinds of exams on behalf of you. We provide the LOWEST PRICE for the examination on the internet for taking the exam. Contact Us Now.
🙏 Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any questions or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as soon as possible. Contact Us Now.
For taking the Google My Business Basics exam follow the below steps
👣 Step 1: Click here and sign in with your Google account.
👣 Step 2: Start your exam.
👣 Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the Google exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here and get the correct answer.
👣 Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get the Google My Business Basics Exam Certificate.
(Click on the questions, to get the correct answers)
✅ Bob owns a small café with a Google My Business listing, but he’d also love to have a mobile-friendly website as well. He doesn’t know much about creating websites. What’s a tool that Bob can use to create his site?
- Website builder
- Account verification
- Link her account with AdWords
- Business verification
- Create a Google My Business owner account
✅ Alan wants to make sure customers searching online know about the new line of shoes his store is now selling. What can he do with his Google My Business listing so customers learn about his new product?
- He can add photos of the new products so customers will see them when they search online.
- He can review customer interactions in insights to see what his customers are searching for.
- He can respond to customer reviews about his products so they know about the products he has to offer.
- He can update his business listing so the brand name appears in his information.
- In-search call button
- Customer reviews
- Dynamic ads
- Google My Business with AdWords location extensions
- Google My Business website builder
- Google My Business application programming interface (API)
- AdWords Express
✅ Cozy Coat Factory is a large chain retailer of discount fashions. Many of their stores are located within shopping centers and outlet malls. How should you input the business name of these locations in their bulk upload spreadsheet?
- Include the name of the shopping center in the business name
- Use the core business name, as it appears in the real world
- Add the store code to the business name
- Use the shopping center’s name as the business name
- Text messaging
- Bulletin boards
- Video chat
- Start a new listing and request to merge it with the existing listing
- Click on the listing and start editing his business information
- Request a verification postcard with a code to access his listing
- Log in to Google My Business, search for, and select his listing
- It gives them the ability to instantly verify their business through AdWords Express.
- They can create and manage a website in AdWords Express right from the Google My Business profile.
- They can log into AdWords Express right from their Google My Business profile to create an ad campaign.
- They can add their business listing to Google Maps.
- They can import and verify their locations in bulk.
- They only need to verify one location, and the rest will be automatically verified.
- They will have to enter and verify their locations individually.
- They can enter their location information in bulk, but will have to verify each location individually.
- Google My Business data reporting
- AdWords Express
- Location tracking
- She can use insights to see how many people saw her business online and the types of things they were searching for when her listing appeared.
- She can review the call information to see how many customers are calling her directly from their online search.
- She can ask her customers to provide the information as part of their review.
- She can review her AdWords Express account to see what ads she has connected to her listing.
- Website builder
- Review the information and make any necessary changes
- Complete a change of information form
- Delete your information and resubmit it
- Submit a request to Google for approval
- Edit his listing and request a new verification code
- Edit his listing and enter the verification code when he receives it
- Call Google support so they can edit his business information
- Re-start the process to claim his listing and request a new verification code