An advertiser promoting the release of a film that’s entirely in French with no subtitles wants to advertise on YouTube. He’s advertising it heavily in France through a traditional ad campaign, but wants to ensure that online ads reach the most relevant YouTube audience. Which should he do?
- Change the Google Ads account language setting to French during setup
- Change the managed placements to French
- Set language targeting options for the campaign containing the ads for the film
- Target specific YouTube localized domains
The correct answer is:
- Set language targeting options for the campaign containing the ads for the film.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers