Diana is running a successful remarketing campaign. She wants to expand her reach with other targeting options. While creating a new Google Ads Display campaign with the “Influence consideration” marketing objective, she chooses Similar Audiences as her targeting option. What information is used to identify Similar Audiences?
- Users actively researching and intending to buy new products or services
- Audience interest around different topics
- Input from specific landing pages and keywords
- Input from keywords, URLs, and apps
The correct answer is:
- Audience interest around different topics.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers