Someone browsing the Internet sees Google Ads display ad for laptop computers on a Display Network site, but doesn’t click on it. Two weeks later, she’s interested in buying a laptop and decides to visit the site from the ad. She finds the site by doing a Google search, goes directly to it, and buys a laptop. In this scenario, view–through conversions would be valuable for the advertiser because it could:
- track the number of people who saw the ad but didn’t convert
- measure the number of potential clicks associated with ad impressions
- track the IP addresses of people who saw the ad
- measure the number of conversions associated with ad impressions
The correct answer is:
- measure the number of conversions associated with ad impressions.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers