What’s the sales manager’s role in the fourth phase of a sales training, when the team applies their new skills in the real world?
- Ensuring what was covered in training is kept top of mind for the members of the sales team
- Assessing team members on how well they can apply what they’ve learned
- Coaching individual team members to help them reach mastery
- Holding team members accountable to integrating the training into their actual workflow
The correct answer is:
- Holding team members accountable to integrating the training into their actual workflow.
Get all the latest and 100% correct HubSpot Sales Management Training Certification Exam Answers