- Setting up an annual forecast at the start of the fiscal year so budgets can be created accordingly
- Coming up with month-by-month plans in the tool and regularly viewing updated forecasts
- Using Performance Planner more during non-seasonal periods, as these are the periods when data is most accurate.
- Viewing forecasts on a year-to-year basis, since sales data during peak seasonal periods is typically higher
The correct answer is:
- Coming up with month-by-month plans in the tool and regularly viewing updated forecasts.
🎓 Get all the latest and updated Google AI-Powered Performance Ads Certification Exam Answers