Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- Linking to a site that’s under construction
- Showing a URL that doesn’t accurately indicate the landing page, such as “google.com” taking people to gmail.com
- Promoting documented copyrighted content
- Including a generic phrase like “Buy products, click here”
The correct answer is:
- Promoting documented copyrighted content.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers