In looking at her performance data, Mia recognizes her video ads aren’t driving traffic to her website as well as she had hoped. In particular the clickthrough rates (CTR) are low. What could she do to increase the CTR over time?
- Rotate two or three different video ads
- Shorten the video ad’s duration
- Add a call-to-action (CTA) overlay
- Fine tune her target audience
The correct answer is:
- Add a call-to-action (CTA) overlay.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Video Advertising Certification Exam Answers