Why is it recommended to separate Display Network campaigns from Search Network campaigns?
- Different campaign settings may be more effective on different networks
- Lower clickthrough rates (CTRs) on the Display Network can negatively affect Quality Score
- Higher bids are required to be successful on the Display Network
- Separate campaigns allow for more accurate location targeting
The correct answer is:
- Different campaign settings may be more effective on different networks.
Get all the latest and 100% correct Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers