Top Five Web Hosting Companies – Pros and Cons
Web hosting is one of the essential elements of website management. Without a good web hosting service, it is not possible for one to offer an excellent website to the viewers. There are many web-hosting companies that offer their services to the website vendors. All of those companies have their own pros and cons. The goal of this article is to represent an honest review of the top five hosting companies to website vendors. The vendors can look at the reviews and then select the hosting company that seems the best.
Top 5 Hosting Companies
Well, there are so many web hosting companies. It is not a very easy job to select just five from them. We have our own criteria. We have chosen the top five depending on those criteria. We think the web hosting companies that have more amounts of users, better and reliable remarks from the customers and decent customer service are the best ones in the industry. We have been doing my research for quite a few months, and from our researches, we have selected five web hosting companies. We were really confused about which five to choose because there are so many companies providing excellent services. However, our five are – iPage, SquareSpace, GoDaddy, JustHost, and BlueHost.
iPage is most probably the most famous web hosting company. This is quite an old one and has many users.
- The best thing about iPage is cheap services. If you compare the prices of iPage’s services with the other hosting companies, you will find iPage’s services relatively cheap.
- iPage’s uptime record is really great. Your website will barely face any downtime if you use iPage.
- If you are not satisfied with your services, you can have the money back guarantee.
- Finally, the hosting services offered by iPage are eco-friendly.
- Though iPage says that they offer unlimited hosting services, it is nothing but a corporate slogan. There are limitations.
- The users who have accounts with iPage, get annoying unwanted software offer from time to time.
SquareSpace is another hosting company that has many users.
- SquareSpace offers their users great website templates. Even the users don’t have any knowledge about web development, they can handle the website.
- The templates are very responsive and this is great for drawing more traffic to website.
- If you have knowledge about web designing, then SquareSpace will be great for you as well because there is a great variety of styling options.
- The live preview screen and the editing screen of SquareSpace are separate. You may not see what you have edited in the live page.
- SquareSpace is a little buggy when it comes to dragging, adding and dropping the blocks.
- Sometimes complex style editors become tough to understand.
GoDaddy has been in the industry for quite some time and gained many loyal customers.
- GoDaddy is among those few companies that offer unlimited bandwidth. Thus your website users will be able to reach your website at any time.
- With decent WordPress Auto-Installers, GoDaddy offers its customers a bit more flexibility.
- The best thing about GoDaddy is security arrangements.
- The custom hosting panel of GoDaddy may give you tough times when it comes to website management.
- GoDaddy won’t offer you a large portion of database and diskspace.
- You may need to change your hosting company for some reason. Leaving GoDaddy is quite tough to deal with.
JustHost is a great option for beginner level website vendors.
- JustHost has different hosting packages to choose from. No matter what your budget is, you will find something for you in JustHost.
- JustHost is really easy to use and it helps the beginners to enhance their experience.
- JustHost only works on Linux platform. There is nothing for the Mac or Windows users.
Bluehost is also one of the biggest website hosting providers.
- BlueHost really offers you unlimited site builders, domain names, bandwidth and space.
- With the 30 days money back guarantee, your money is secure.
- The free Add-ons have made BlueHost quite attractive.
- CPU usage is quite low in BlueHost. Your website can be suspended if that is using the CPU too much.
- BlueHost’s customer support is pretty slow to solve the issues according to the users.